Health and Safety
Health and Safety Management System
Our dedicated team - led by a company director and health and safety manager oversee health and safety on every project.
Nextgen Energy Solutions Ltd will:
- Establish and implement a Health and Safety Management System to manage the risks associated with our premises and activities.
- Regularly monitor our performance and revise our Health and Safety Management System as necessary to ensure we achieve our objective of continuous improvement.
- Provide sufficient resources to meet the requirements of current Health and Safety legislation and aim to achieve the standards of 'Good Practice' applicable to our activities.
- Actively promote an open attitude to Health and Safety issues, encouraging staff to identify and report hazards so that we can all contribute to creating and maintaining a safe working environment.
- Communicate and consult with our staff on all issues affecting their health and safety and, in doing so, bring this policy to their attention.
- Provide adequate training for our staff to enable them to work safely and effectively, and to ensure they are competent and confident in the work they carry out.
- Carry out and regularly review risk assessments to identify hazards and existing control measures. We will prioritise, plan and complete any corrective actions required to reduce risk to an acceptable level.
- Maintain our premises and work equipment to a standard that ensures that risks are effectively managed.
- Ensure that responsibilities for Health and Safety are allocated, understood, monitored and fulfilled.
- Retain access to competent advice and assistance through the support of Atkinson Safety Services, thereby ensuring that we are aware of relevant changes in legislation and 'Good Practice'
It is the duty of all of us when at work:
- To take reasonable care of our own safety.
- To take reasonable care of the safety of others who may be affected by what we do or fail to do.
- To co-operate so that we can all comply with our legal duties.
- To ensure we do not interfere with or misuse anything provided in the interests of health and safety.
A copy of our Health and safety manual is available upon request